- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries.
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 large frozen banana, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (or alternate milk)
- 1 1/2 cups kale, loosely packed, stems removed (you can also use spinach)
- Large handful of spinach
- Add the almond milk to a high-power blender and toss the banana pieces and kale in. Blend on high. Add the strawberries and cucumber. Blend again until smooth. Add in more almond milk and/or ice for desired consistency.
Source: Ambitious Kitchen