- 30 grams chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 ts chocolate syrup (we used Nesquick)
- 4 tbs gingerbread hazelnut granola
- 1 banana
- Quinoa puffs
- Place chia seeds, almond milk and chocolate syrup into an air-tight container, stir well to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, peel and slice a banana and place a couple of slices on the bottom of a bowl or glass. Add a sprinkle of granola and top with a couple spoons of chocolate chia pudding. For the granola we used this recipe of gingerbread hazelnut granola.
- Repeat with a layer or banana slices, a layer of granola and a layer of chia pudding. Finish with a couple almond slices and top with a sprinkle of quinoa puffs.
Source: Vibrant Plate