- – ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats (plus 1 cup liquid, water or almond milk)
- – ½ cup blueberries
- – 1 TBSP peanut butter
- – 1/3-1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I use SILK brand)
- – 1 tsp chia seeds
- OPTIONAL sweetners:
- Maple syrup, coconut sugar or brown sugar
- OPTIONAL for the loaded bowl:
- – Raw cacao nibs
- – Banana slices
- – Cinnamon
- – Chopped pecans
- First start by putting the chia seeds in the 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk (this will be poured over the top of the oats so it just depends how much liquid you want) let this mixture sit for at least 30 minutes or even better would be to prepare this the night before you are going to eat this breakfast and it will be ready in the fridge!
- Prepare your oats! If using the microwave you may want to use a little less than 1 cup liquid to ½ cup oats and if you are doing stove top then use the whole 1 cup liquid. I like to use half water and half almond milk for my oats but it’s really up to you!
- Once the oats are done, add them to a bowl and top with blueberries and a spoon of peanut butter! Then get the almond milk + chia seed mixture and pour over the top! ENJOY!
- This serves 1 person
NOTESI personally do not use a sweetener in my oats because the blueberries and the peanut butter are perfect for me BUT if you need a sweetener you can add one of the optional ones listed in the recipe!
Source: Two Raspberries