- 3 Large spinach leaves or swiss chard*
- 2 cups purple cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 large spring onion stalk or 2 medium sized, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 large carrot, julienne
- Small handful bean shoots
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine chopped vegetables.
- Add sesame oil, hoisin sauce and sesame seeds to vegetables, mix until well combined.
- Spoon a generous amount of mixture into lettuce leaves.
- Place a few julienne carrot sticks and bean shoots over each.
- Serve and Enjoy!
You can use any large lettuce leaves you choose for this recipe.
Ensure all your sauces are gluten free. Find them at your local health food store.
Source: Wholesome Patisserie