- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup International Delight® Almond Joy™ Creamer
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 banana large (measuring 1/2 cup sliced), frozen
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee or espresso, see notes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Recipe NotesYou can either use 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee of substitute with one strong long espresso plus additional hot water to make up to 1/2 cup of coffee liquid.
Optional toppings for the smoothie: whipped cream, hemp seeds or cacao nibs.
Source: Cooking LSL