- Two 16-ounce cans black beans drained and rinsed WELL!
- 1 very large tomato, chopped
- 1 package frozen corn
- ½ Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, juice and zest
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or more to taste
1. Add beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, and water chestnuts to a bowl (glass looks pretty) and mix. Rinsing the beans well keeps the salad from looking gray.
2. Add cilantro, lime, and balsamic vinegar and mix again. Serve alone or with cucumber open-faced sandwiches for a perfect meal.
Photo by Keepin’ It Kind
Source: Forks Over Knives