- 2 cups dry cereal (I used Whole O's- Cheerios would work if not strictly gluten free)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter of choice (I used peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup (can sub for honey or agave, but add 1 extra tablespoon)
- dairy free chocolate chips (optional)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your cereal with your protein powder until combined.
- In the microwave or stovetop, melt your nut butter with your sticky sweetener and then pour the mixture into the protein cereal mix and stir until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into the lined baking tray and press firmly into place. Top with chocolate chips if desired and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up. Alternatively, freeze for 10-15 minutes.
NotesBars should be kept refrigerated for best texture.
Source: The Big Man's World