- 1 Red Delicious Apple
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Chopped Walnut Pieces
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
- Lemon Juice (optional)
- Cut the core from the apple (or cut out the cores from each piece after slicing).
- Slice the apple into ¼ inch slices using a large knife.
- Optional - If you're worried about the apples turning brown, place the slices
- in a zip lock bag and toss with a squirt of lemon juice.
- Set each of the apple slices onto a sheet of paper towel and blot the tops dry with another paper towel.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on each apple slice.
- Then top with a generous amount of coconut flakes, and some walnuts and mini chocolate chips.
RECIPE: One Little Project