- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 slices bread*
- 1/2 cup hummus
- red pepper flakes optional
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes to the pan and cook until tomatoes start to burst (2-3 minutes).
- Place spinach in the pan, sprinkle with salt & pepper and stir until spinach is wilted and everything is combined.
- While spinach is cooking, toast bread.
- To assemble, spread 2 tablespoons of hummus on each slice of bread. Split spinach & tomatoes evenly among the slices. Top with additional pepper and red pepper flakes (if using) and serve.
Source: This Savory Vegan