- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 slices tempeh bacon
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 pieces butter lettuce
- 3 slices avocado
- 2 tbsp vegan garlic aioli
- 1 ciabatta roll, sliced in half
- In a pan over medium heat, saute 3 slices of tempeh bacon in olive oil until brown and crispy, about 5 minutes (flip halfway through).
- Slice the ciabatta roll in half and layer the butter lettuce, tomato, tempeh bacon, and avocado on one half of the bread. On the other half, generously slather the vegan garlic aioli.
- Use a misto to spray a tiny bit of oil on the top and bottom of the press so it will help the bread get perfectly crisp. Press the sandwich for two minutes, or until it's toasted to your liking.
Source: Stacey Homemaker