1/2 c. sorghum flour
1/2 c. Brown rice flour
1/4 c. potato starch (not flour)
1/4 c. arrowroot powder
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 c. non-dairy milk + 1/2 Tb apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tsp Ener-G egg replacer + 2 Tbs warm water, mixed until frothy
1/4 c. coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients together until fully combined.
3. Make a well in the center of the bowl. Add all the remainder of wet ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just incorporated.
4. Grease a mini donut pan.
5. Place 1/2 batter into a ziploc baggie. Cut the corner of one side to use as an opening. This part is important in the shape of the donuts: Using one hand to firmly keep the dough flowing out of the hole, squirt the dough out in a circle in the pan. The more intact the dough comes out, the better the results in the end.
6. Bake 8 minutes. Allow to sit in the pan for 3 minutes after you take it out of the oven.
7. Fill a bigger ziploc baggie with either powdered sugar (1/2 c.) or cinnamon (1 Tb) and sugar (1/2 c.) mix. Place 4 donuts at a time into baggie while still warm and gently shake until all donuts are completely covered in a topping.