2 cups fresh apples + 1/2 cup sliced apples for top
1/2 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
1/2 cup rice syrup
1 tsp stevia
4 Tbsp soy flour
1 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup Potato flour
1/2 cup arrowroot starch
5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
2/3 cup water or 1/2 cup if you like a drier cake.
3 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375º F.
2. Oil and lightly flour 8” X 8”cake pan.
3. Chop 2 cups of apples into one inch pieces.
4. Sprinkle apples with 2 tsp of cinnamon.
5. Slice 1/2 cup apples into slices to decorate the top of the cake.
6. Blend vegetable oil, rice syrup, and water in blender.
7. Mix flours, baking powder and sea salt in a separate bowl.
8. Add chopped apples to dry flour mixture.
9. Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients.
10. Mix quickly. Immediately pour batter into cake pan. Decorate top of cake with apples. Sprinkle 1 tsp cinnamon on top of apples.
11. Bake for 35 To 40 minutes.