Pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
2 roasted garlic heads
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Fire roasted tomatoes (canned)
fresh basil leaves
one teaspoon dried oregano
1. Roast garlic head. Set oven to 375 deg. F. Lightly coat garlic with oil. Roast for 40-60 minutes.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of coconut milk + sea salt + roasted garlic in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Strain. Refrigerate.
3. Roll out your dough. Pinch the circumference to create crust.
4. Sprinkle a bit of corn flour over baking sheet.
5. Carefully pour the coconut and garlic mix over the pizza. Top with fresh basil and a few fire roasted tomatoes. Sprinkle with oregano.
6. Bake at 475 for 10 minutes, or until crust browns and cheese bubbles.