1 packet kelp noodles
Basil Hempseed Pesto
2 tablespoons cashew, pre-soaked
1 cup tightly packed basil
¼ cup hulled hemp seeds/hemp hearts
¼ cup water
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
A few sprinkles ground pepper
1 clove garlic
Walnut Almond Parmesan
1-2 tablespoons sliced almonds and walnuts, crushed
1 cup baby spinach
A few basil leaves
A squirt lemon juice
1 Roma tomato
- Open the packet of kelp noodles and drain out the water. Use a knife to cut it up in smaller pieces (otherwise you’ll have a hard time chewing) and place them in a large bowl.
- Be sure that you’ve soaked the cashews for at least 20 minutes.
- Throw all the pesto ingredients in the blender and blend until it’s smooth, but you can still see bits and pieces of green. Spoon it out into the bowl with the kelp noodles and toss it around until all the noodles are covered in pesto.
- Add in a cup of baby spinach and basil leaves and mix it around.
- Then, cut a tomato up in round slices, then cut in half and also throw it in. Now, transfer everything on a plate.
- Chop the avocado in half, then scoop it out and cut it up in small pieces and place it on the top. Give the avocado slices a squirt of lemon juice.
- Get a tablespoon or two of sliced almonds and walnuts (if using whole almonds, you’ll need to cut it with a knife because they’re pretty hard to break) and crush them with your hands until they’re small little pieces. Sprinkle it on top of everything.