zest of 1/2 lemon
zest of 1/2 lime
zest of 1/2 orange
1 1/2 tablespoons grape seed oil
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup rolled oats
1/8 cup pumpkin seeds
1/8 cup sunflower seeds
1/8 cup raw walnuts, chopped
1/8 cup almonds, chopped
1/8 cup unsweetened dried coconut
1/8 cup flax seed
1/8 cup dried apricots, chopped
1/8 cup dried cranberries
16 ounces vanilla soy or coconut yogurt
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine all of the ingredients except the yogurt together in a large bowl and stir until combined.
3. Spread the mixture onto a 9×13″ pan or cookie sheet.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, stir, and bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow the granola to cool to room temperature before munching on it.
6. To serve, alternate scoops of yogurt with scoops of granola until your bowls are full.