2 lavash wraps (rectangle flatbread)
2 tsp olive oil (brush over lavash wraps)
1/3 cup shredded carrots
1/3 cup roasted red bell peppers, thinly sliced
1 medium sweet potato, roasted and peeled
2 Tbsp sweet onion, diced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup garlic hummus
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp harissa (or sub with red pepper flakes or dash of cayenne)
salt to taste
dash of fresh ground black pepper
1. Roast your sweet potato in the oven until sticky and caramelized. Also in the oven, warm your lavash wrap. Heat for about 3 minutes - or until soft and pliable enough to roll. Set warm wrap aside.
2. Peel sweet potato. Add to small bowl and combine with "mash ingredients" - mash until a creamy mixture is reached. Taste and add more 'heat' as desired. Use either harissa, cayenne, hot sauce or red pepper flakes.
3. Slice red pepper and shred or julienne chop your carrots.
4. Spread 1.2 cup of mash over your warmed lavash wrap. Add red peppers and carrots.
5. Roll your lavash wrap. Slice and serve!