1 Package Torfurky Beer Brats (defrosted)
1 Cup IPA Beer
Dash Liquid Smoke
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
4 Vegan Hot Dog Buns
1 Tomato (cut into wedges)
1/2 Red Onion (diced)
1. Spray a cast iron skillet with a lot of Olive Oil Cooking Spray and heat over a medium heat.
2. Once your skillet is hot, toss in your Beer Brats and 2-3 Tablespoons of Beer and a dash of Liquid Smoke.
3. Let cook while you prep your toppings by cutting your Tomato, Pickles and Onions.
4. Cook your Beer Brats evenly in the Beer for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Once your Brats are completely browned and have a nice light “skin” on the outside, remove them from heat and sprinkle them with Onion Powder.
6. Move them to the Buns and then add the toppings. Start with the Relish and Mustard first and then add the Pickle, Tomatoes and Peppers. Sprinkle with Onions, Celery Seed and Poppy Seeds.