1 whole wheat wrap (lavash wrap)
3 Tbsp vegan cream cheese
2 cups chopped fruit, rainbow colors
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1. Slice your wrap into two rectangle pieces.
2. Spread 1 1/2 Tbsp of cream cheese on each wrap.
3. Sprinkle a bit of salt and/or pepper on the cheese (optional). Drizzle a bit of maple syrup over your cheese or fruit/veggies (also optional) Set aside.
4. Chop all your fruit into small flat cubes, about the size of a large raisin. Place all the fruit in a large bowl or arrange by color on a plate.
5. Toss or spritz fruit with lemon juice to preserve colors and prevent oxidation.
7. Spread the fruit around and roll it up.
8. Slice the wrap into 5 small spirals.
9. Garnish with leftover fruit.