1 Vegan English Muffin - toasted
2 slices of extra firm Tofu - 1/2" thick
1/8 Himalayan Sulfur Salt per slice
1/8 tsp Turmeric per slice
1/4 tsp Nutritional Yeast per slice
2 small slices daiya cheese
1 slice of Vegan Canadian Bacon (such as Yves)
1 slice tomato
small handful of pea shoots or other green
dab of vegan butter
1. Slice your tofu 1/2" thick - sprinkle turmeric, salt & nutritional yeast on one side of each half.
2. Pre heat a medium frying pan over medium high heat- add butter.Once butter has melted place tofu in pan- seasoned side down. Sprinkle the remaining seasoning over the unseasoned halves of the tofu.
4. Cook tofu for 3-5 minutes - or until one side is golden brown. Flip and reduce heat to medium/low - top one half of tofu with daiya. Once golden brown, place the other half of tofu on top of the slice that is topped with daiya.
5. Place the Canadian Bacon on top of the tofu/daiya stack. Turn off heat and allow the daiya to melt and Canadian bacon to heat through - you can cover frying pan if you so choose.
6. Once daiya has melted, place tofu egg stack on one half of a toasted English muffin. Top with a slice of tomato*, greens & other half of the English muffin.