1 large can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 red bell pepper, diced small
1 large avocado, diced small
1 cucumber, seeded, and diced small
1 cups fresh spinach, chopped
3 sups prepared quinoa
1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
Juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons agave
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain and rinse the chickpeas and black beans and place them to a large bowl.
2. Finely dice the bell pepper, avocado, and cucumber and add them to the chickpeas and black beans.
3. Add the spinach, quinoa, and tomatoes.
4. In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, agave, cumin and cayenne pepper.
5. Drizzle and gently fold the mixture into the large bowl until everything is well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.