1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
3 tbsp unsweetened fine coconut
¼ tsp salt
1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax + 3 tbsp water)
1 cup + 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Mix the flax egg and set aside.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients, including the flax egg and mix together until “just mixed.”
4. Drop heaping ¼ cup sized portions into a lightly-oiled pan on medium heat.
5. Spread a spoonful of frozen blueberries into each pancake as it cooks.
6. Once a few bubbles appear and the sides look browned, flip.
7. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.