- 1 tablespoon raw cashew pieces
- 1 Green Tea Bag
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup ice
- Place the cashew pieces in a cup along with ½ cup of water and the green tea bag. Allow the tea to steep for about 5 minutes)
- In the meantime, place the peeled bananas and the spinach in a blender. When the tea is ready, pour the tea and the cashew pieces into a blender. Pulse. Remove the lid and push down ingredients from the side of the blender. Blend again. You may need to repeat this step several times. Once everything is roughly blended, switch the blender to high until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add the ice and pulse again until the ice is pulverized.
- Pour into a glass (or glasses) and serve immediately.