1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
16 ounces whole wheat fusilli, cooked
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3 kosher pickles, diced
2 red peppers, diced
2 yellow peppers, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
1/2 cup grated carrots
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1. Whisk white-wine vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil together. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add whole wheat fusilli, and pour in the vinegar and oil mixture. Add dried basil and oregano, and use a large spoon or spatula to make sure everything mixed in evenly.
3. Add kosher pickles, peppers, celery, and grated carrots to the pasta bowl. Mix well.
4. Once all the veggies are mixed in, add the two tablespoons of mustard, and mix it up again!
5. Chill until you're ready to serve, or enjoy immediately.