1 organic lemon
1 pkg. (about 175 grams) tempeh
1 cup orange juice
6-8 sprigs thyme
1 Tbs. sesame oil
2 Tbs. oil
1 Tbs. soy sauce
1 tsp. vegetable bouillon powder
1. Slice the tempeh in thin slices.
2. Make a marinade form the orange juice, sesame oil, the juice from 1/2 of the lemon and vegetable bouillon.
3. Marinate the tempeh slices for 1/2 hour-4 hours.
4. Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan.
5. Strip the leaves from the time into the pan. (Leave 1 spring as garnish).
6. Braze the tempeh so that both sides are golden brown.
7. Season to taste with a pinch of salt, and freshly ground pepper.
8. Slice the other half of the lemon and place in the frying pan to lightly saute for 1-2 minutes.
9. Place the tempeh Schnitzels on a serving platter, and pour the marinade into the hot frying pan.
10. Allow the marinade to reduce, then pour over the Schnitzels or serve in a gravy boat on the side.
11. Garnish with the cooked lemon and thyme sprig.