1 (15oz) can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups cooked Quinoa*
2 Tablespoons Good Extra Virgin Olive Oil**
1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
1 teaspoon Agave Nectar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
1 cup Chopped Cucumbers
2 big handfuls Mixed Greens
1 Tablespoon Sunflower Kernels
- Mix garbanzo beans, quinoa, olive oil, vinegar, agave nectar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients when ready to eat.
- If preparing in advance, keep remaining ingredients stored separately.
- A sprinkle of crushed red pepper or freshly cracked black pepper is also good on this salad. You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand or enjoy.
- *Prepare Quinoa according to package instructions.
- **Use the absolute best olive oil you can find for a salad like this where the flavor will be prominent.