3 Tablespoons Red Curry Paste
1 (15.5 oz) can Coconut Milk
1 cup Water
1 medium Sweet Potato
1/2 head Cauliflower
1 (15.5 oz) can Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
3 Tablespoons chopped fresh Basil or Parsley
1/2-3/4 teaspoon Salt
- Combine curry paste, coconut milk, and water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, prep your vegetables. Peel and dice sweet potato into 1/2 inch cubes. Roughly chop cauliflower. Drain and rinse garbanzo beans.
- Add the sweet potato and cauliflower to the curry mixture and cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in garbanzo beans and herbs.
- Season with salt to taste. A squeeze of lime can also be added to taste.
- Serve immediately over rice. Makes great leftovers too.