1/2 cup Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread or another vegan butter substitute, softened
2/3 cup natural peanut butter, room temperature
1/3 cup vanilla soy milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups vegan confectioners’ sugar
2 cups popped popcorn (plain or lightly salted)
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Directions: 1. Using a hand mixer, mix together the Earth Balance, peanut butter, soy milk and vanilla extract until fully combined.
2. Slowly add in the confectioners’ sugar and continue to mix.
3. As fudge as it becomes thicker, turn the mixer off and use your hands to knead the fudge until all ingredients are fully combined.
4. Spread the fudge into a 9×13″ pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Spread the popcorn over the fudge and press down firmly
6. Drizzle the melted chocolate chips over top of the popcorn.
7. Refrigerate the fudge for 1-2 hours (up to 12 hours) until it hardens to your desired consistency.
8. Use a sharp knife to slice the fudge into pieces. Store any remaining fudge in the refrigerator.